[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.0

Gerda Schilling Gerda.Schilling at nwu.ac.za
Fri Jun 20 09:20:43 CEST 2008

Claus
Thanks, but there is nothing in /system/bodies VFS,  I think we must look in the DB but I don't now what is the table.

>>> Claus Priisholm <cpr at codedroids.com> 19/06/2008 18:08 >>>
Have a look in /system/bodies in the VFS - sometimes the version 5's
"dual file per page" approach gets out of sync leaving outdated stuff
inside /system/bodies folder hierarchy.

Gerda Schilling wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are currently still using OpenCMS 5.0  In the Vfs we have a folder.
> In the Vfs the folder is empty, but when I try to create a new folder or
> page it gives me a http Status 404 error (_The requested resource () is
> not available).   _
>
> We think that there is still a record in the DB.  Now we want to delete
> the record from the MySQL databasis.  Is there somebody who know in
> which table we must delete such a record that is not displaying in the
> CMS's VFS.
>
> Gerda

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46