[opencms-dev] Exempting a folder from indexing by Lucene

Cifra Jan (QBL IT EA) Jan.Cifra at qimonda.com
Fri Jun 20 11:20:02 CEST 2008

Is it possible in OpenCms 7.0.4 to exempt a specific folder from being indexed by Lucene (changing the index source is not an option)? I have a special folder of content types that normally should be indexed but not in this special case. Is there a property I can set on the folder so that the indexing process skips over it?

Thank you

Best regards

Jan Cifra
System Engineer
Qimonda Bratislava, s.r.o.

*:+421 (0)2 59 242 337
7: +421 (0)2 59 242 231
È: +421 (0)902 986 743
*:  jan.cifra at qimonda.com<mailto:name.last%20name at qimonda.com>

Postal Address: Qimonda Bratislava, s.r.o., Suché Mýto 1, 811 03 Bratislava 1, Slovakia
*** visit our homepage at http://www.qimonda.com<http://www.qimonda.com/> ***