[opencms-dev] cms:editable suddenly not working

Dwayne Kristjanson dwayne at realdecoy.com
Fri Jun 27 20:27:18 CEST 2008

I've clearly done something I shouldn't have, but I'm having trouble
figuring out what it might have been. I have some templates along the
lines of:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<head>
charset=iso-8859-1" />
  <title><cms:property name="Title" file="search" /></title>
  <cms:include file="../elements/components.jsp"
element="commoncssandscripts" />
  <cms:editable />
</head>
<!-- snip various includes -->
<cms:include element="body" editable="true" />
<!-- snip various includes -->

I'm not seeing the editable targets, and I'm getting javascript errors
from the script added to make the body editable. Basically it looks like
<cms:editable /> isn't adding in any <script> tags .... which I'm pretty
sure it should. But I don't know what I might have done to cause this.
If anyone else has had a similar problem, I'd sure appreciate knowing
how it was solved.

--
Dwayne Kristjanson