[opencms-dev] Binary release for Scripting Language Integrations available

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sun Jun 29 11:28:24 CEST 2008

Hi Georgi,

for now i'm using the approach to create a JSP and include the PHP
script from this JSP. The JSP then takes care of including the template.
However it is my goal to make a CmsJspActionElement available in PHP
somehow. I just have to work out the details. If anybody wants to help
out: Feel free to play around with it :)

In Groovy you can simply create a CmsJspActionElement and then include
the template.

My next step is to make two sample applications available. One for PHP
and one for Groovy.

best regards,
Sebastian