[opencms-dev] Problem with Errormessage: page already included

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 01:58:38 CEST 2008

Hi.

The last step in my template was to use the searchengine. For this
reason I added a html-form in my template (above the headerimage) that
takes the queryString and passes it to my searchpage.

This page resides in the "pages" folder of the template, but when I try
to use

<cms:include property="template" element="head" />
... display results...
<cms:include property="template" element="foot" />

like I do for my structured content pages (in the same folder) then I am
getting this error, "page ....../searchresult.html has already been
included". When I remove the include-statement, my results show up as
desired but without any template (blank white page).

I know this is a common problem, but I cannot find the mistake. It
cannot be a syntax error in my template since  it works on every other
page. I also deleted the JSP-Cache as it is proposed in other mails but
this also doesnt help (neither does a full publish with restart of tomcat).

I want to publish my website when version 7.0.5 is released (which
should be in next days as far as I know), so it is kind of urgent for
me. I don't have any clue where else to look.

regards
-- Marc