[opencms-dev] What's in a sibling?

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Wed Jul 2 19:38:58 CEST 2008

Siblings of a ressource are references to the same content, but can have separate properties (but not must if that is desired) - THERE IS ONLY ONE CONTENT for each set of related siblings.

If you download the KB Suite, you can see how siblings can be used to handle mulitlingual sites - you can get it from http://www.kb.dk/en/kb/it/dup/KBSuite.html

Cheers,

Carl