[opencms-dev] Calendar module - calendar.uri problem

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 3 16:54:09 CEST 2008

Aruc97,

you have to define this property if it is not visible in your OpenCms
installation.
You can do this by opening the property dialog on any resource in
OpenCms, click on "Advanced" and in the next dialog, click on "Define...".

Keep in mind that property names are case sensitive, enter the new
property name exactly as it is described in the calendar documentation.

Regards,
Andreas.

Andreas Zahner

http://www.alkacon.com -  http://www.opencms.org