[opencms-dev] Transfer deleted resources from OpenCms 6.2.x to OpenCms 7.0.x

Noz, Felix F.Noz at comundus.com
Wed Jul 9 19:08:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

we are currently looking for a way to transfer the _complete_ backup
content of an OpenCms 6.2.1 installation to OpenCms 7. Therefore we used
the OpenCms 7.0.5 Upgrade Wizard. After upgrading, all the revisions of
currently existing documents had been restored but formerly (in OpenCms
6) deleted documents where not accessable by the new undelete feature.
Also the history table contained no entries of the formerly deleted
documents.
As far as I know deleted (and published) documents in OpenCms 6 are not
any longer accessible by the explorer but they still resist within the
backup tables. So before using plain SQL-Scripts does anybody now how to
reliably get the complete backup entries (cms_backup_resources etc.)
into the new system?

Regards
Felix