[opencms-dev] Alkacon OAMP Webform module compatibility with OpenCMS 6.2.1

Riz sameer.riz92 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:40:33 CEST 2008

No Alkacon OAMP Webform module dosen't support  version 6.2.1 although you
can use this link
http://www.clicksandlinks.com/opencms/opencms/CL_Solutions/products/open_source/opencms/survey_module/installation.html

 to download the survey module which also support 6.2.1
 all the best

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Jerome Chauvin <JChauvin at digitas.com>
wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I would like to know if Alkacon OAMP Webform module is available for
> OpenCMS 6.2.1?
> Our client is using an old release of OpenCMS and wanted us to develop a
> contact form. Since OAMP module exactly fit the requirements, it would be
> great if we can use it in OpenCMS 6.2.1.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Jerome Chauvin-

thanx n regard