[opencms-dev] Portal integration (portlet version?) - 2nd part

David Valls roure david.valls at sogeti.com
Tue Jul 15 12:49:20 CEST 2008

Hi Shi,

i'm sorry if my email bothered you, but the only thing I've done is to
expose some questions and problems that I have. I did'nt say that your
portlet was wrong, I also explained that I don't know if I have
configured it well.

Your email has not served me too much, less the specification in
Chinese. Thanks anyway for your reply.

Someone else can help me?

Thank you very much,

David Valls.