[opencms-dev] Calendar module - template integration problem

aruc97 at virgilio.it aruc97 at virgilio.it
Wed Jul 16 09:02:53 CEST 2008

Hi all,

thanks to Andreas Zahner,
i have sucessfully set correct value
as he
suggested, and now the test_calendar.html page works fine and
requesting the page directly inside browser responds very fast (normal
behaviour expected).
now i have to integrate calendar-side-month.jsp
inside my custom .jsp template
located into:
/system/modules/mysite.
modules.templates/templates/mytemplate.jsp
as read into .pdf manual, i
have used the following instructions code inside mytemplate.jsp:

<cms:
include file="/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.
calendar/elements/calendar-side-month.jsp"></cms:include>

and set
calendar.uri property of mytemplate.jsp to:
"/sites/mysite/test_calendar.html"
requesting homepage(tha uses
mytemplate.jsp template) inside browser, it happens
the following
things:

- i can see the calendar side month correctly inside my
homepage

- the first time i load homepage, i have to wait at least 1
minute in order to show the contents (abnormal behavior)
this behaviour
occurs every time we make a modification of site and pubblish the
related modified file; note: even if the modified file content is not
related to the calendar or template.
only the first time, the others
time we reload hoempage, it shows in normal execution time.

- the link
showed inside events inside calendar side month, for a particular day
which contains one or more events, i think it's not correct:

"http:
//www.mysite.it/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.calendar/elements/?
calYear=2008&calMonth=6&calDay=19&calView=-1"

clicking onto it, it
leads to an blank page.

could you help us ?

thanks in advance,