[opencms-dev] download gallery user depending

S. Kremer sk71 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 16 10:13:10 CEST 2008

Hi @ll,

i am new to this mailing list. I am looking for a CMS that can make a dynamically generated download list depending on user account.

I try to describe in more detail this feature:

I would like to manage files (*.doc, *.pdf, *.exe, *.zip, etc.) in CMS. These files should be store in one directory on the webserver. Upload, rename, delete files should be possible in backend of CMS. After upload file/s it should be possible to set access rights for registered users, so that registered users could only see and download file/s they have access rights to.

Is it possible to realize this feature with OpenCms?

Greetings
Stefan