[opencms-dev] Role "Workplace user": users can't edit XML resources?

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Jul 17 09:39:36 CEST 2008

Hi Roman,
It seems to me, that the error you get has nothing to do with the "workplace user" role. I assume that "something happened" to your page while upgrading your sites from 6 to 7. As you probably know, OpenCms 7 has the cool undelete feature. I guess that the error message you get has something to do with the undelete feature.
I am sorry, that I can not be more specific. But may be it leads you in the right direction.

Right now there comes something else to my mind. If you use more than one site (meaning other than the "default site", check out, if you set the permissions on your site's root folder "site/yoursite" for "workplace users" correctly. Just clone the "default site's" permissions.

Regards
Kai