[opencms-dev] Position of <cms:editable/> inside <head> tag

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Fri Jul 18 09:41:56 CEST 2008

Just because I'm curious: After switching from OpenCms 6 to 7, I had to move
the <cms:editable/> tag in all of our templates right at the end of the
<head> tag. Before that, no page was editable.

Is there any particular reason why this is necessary in OpenCms 7 now? I
don't have any exotic external JS or CSS in our templates. Basically JQuery
and Google Maps.

Thanks in advance,
Roman