[opencms-dev] structured content: <accessprincipal>

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 18:11:49 CEST 2008

Hello

And then I have another problem. I created some structured contents
which are actually working fine for me (admin). But for my editors,
these types are not showing up in the new-dialog and furthermore no
context-menu is showing up when they click on a existing file.

I think it has something to do with the accessprincipal in the
modules.xml. There I just placed the basic groups (Admins, Managers,
Users) but I created a new Group for my editors within a sub-orgunit. I
tried to add the accessprincipal GROUP.MyGroup but it didn't work. Do I
have to specify the orgunit as well (like GROUP.myunit.MyGroup)?

Regards
-- Marc