[opencms-dev] Download OpenCms 7.0.5 Web Site Framework as Standalone Tomcat bundle with PHP and Groovy Scripting Support

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Jul 21 00:21:53 CEST 2008

Dear all,
hello together,

at OpenCms Days 2008 in May this year after having some beer at the
first night as the delegates arrived we had an idea together with
Sebastian Himberger, Matt Butcher, Dan Liliedahl and other delegates of
the conference to provide an OpenCms Standalone (embedded) Tomcat bundle
with an easy to use template and also to integrate Sebastian's great
Groovy and PHP Scripting language support and other OAMP and free
community modules with it. Sebastian wrote to me few weeks ago after his
contribution of the great Groovy and PHP scripting language support on
sourceforge and asked about the status of our idea at OpenCms days, so
here is the status of the first version:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=144

Many thanks to Sebastian, Dan, Matt and all of you great community
members and also many thanks to OpenCms Experts at Alkacon for providing
the best WCM System on the earth! ;-)

Have a nice week,

Best Regards,
Arash