[opencms-dev] Packet for query is too large - my.cnf doesn't fix

Brad Clemmons Jr brad.clemmons at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 01:16:59 CEST 2008

I wondered about that but I didn't find any.  I did a find / -name my.cnf as
root.  All it found was the one in /etc.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Kim, Allan <jak009 at ucsd.edu> wrote:

>  Could there be multiple instances of my.cnf?

I am the guardian standing at the gates and evil shall not pass, it will not
cast it shadow on me and mine, and I will not fear it. -bclemmons
"Maj.Haywood:There is a war on. How is it you are heading west?
Hawkeye: Well, we face to the north and, real sudden like, turn left." -
Last of the Mohicans