[opencms-dev] OpenCms-Maven Plugin

Noz, Felix F.Noz at comundus.com
Thu Jul 24 17:15:26 CEST 2008

Hello List,

I'd just have to tell you that the for today announced OpenCms-Maven plugin ( http://www.opencms.org/en/events/opencms_days_2008/program/sessions/t6.html ) won't be available today because of massive problems with the SVN repository at our project hoster SourceForge.
Sorry for the inconveniences but we currently are not able to put the project online. We hope that the problems with the SVN repository will be fixed in the next days so that we can complete the project setup.

Those of you who don't want to wait any longer may contact us at opencms at comundus.com <BLOCKED::mailto:opencms at comundus.com>  so that we can send you an archived version of the project and its dependencies.

Regards

i.A. Felix Noz

Felix Noz
IT-Berater
Dipl. Informatiker (FH)

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Telefon +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-22
Internet www.comundus.com <http://www.comundus.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group.