[opencms-dev] IE6/IE7 crashes inside FCKEditor

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Fri Jul 25 08:32:48 CEST 2008

Hi again.

I forgot to mention that we use OpenCms 7.0.4.

BTW, I found similar posts on this mailing list about stability of IE6/7
with versions 6.2.1. and 6.2.2 of OpenCms.

I was wondering if there is an improvement concerning this issue in
OpenCms 7, or maybe not?

Regards,
Bobi.

Bozidar Ilievski | bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
phone +389 -2- 30 64 532 | fax +389 -2- 30 79 495
Netcetera | 1000 Skopje | Macedonia | http://netcetera.com.mk