[opencms-dev] Export Database feature

Jaleel, Jehan jjaleel at harryfox.com
Fri Jul 25 18:13:37 CEST 2008

Hi all,

            I have 2 questions about the Export Database tool available
in the Admin view.......

When I export an html file I see that there is xml wrapping my html
content. I think this is because opencms stores html files internally as
xml. But can I prevent this? Can I make a file pure html without the xml
content?

Also when I export the links are on my page are references and not the
actual links. For example I would see <a href="%(link0)"> instead of the
real link. Is there anywhere to show the real link that I put in?

Are there any suggestions that you can offer?

Thanks,

Jehan