[opencms-dev] bodies element edit order / default element

Marco Celotti marco.celotti at comune.udine.it
Wed Jul 30 16:44:39 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'd like to know if it's possible to set an edit order (or at least a
default) for the elements defined inside my custom body.
It seems the elements are shown in WYSIWYG editor in alphabetical order;
I'd change this without having to rename all the elements of my pages.
I've tried to take a look at the xsd schema here:
"http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xsd" but the link seems to be
broken.

This is my custom body and "body_fi" is always shown first, no matter the
definition order.
How can I get  "body_it" as first/default element?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<pages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xsd">
  <page language="en">