[opencms-dev] OAMP Form question?

Ly The Thanh thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 18:15:45 CEST 2008

Just a reminder,
Anyone give me a advice please!!!

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, Ly The Thanh <thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a question related to oamp webform module, when I edit my form, which have a Mail to field where I enter email address, the submited data will send to this email address.  I want a dynamic email address like follow:

I create a select field in the form which have value is a list of email address, when customer submited the form, email will send to the selected address in select box.(like send confirm email, I enter the field number in confirm email field) So it's posible to dynamic the Mail to field in webform.

Please help me!
Thanks you in advanced