[opencms-dev] isssue with after publish static export

Andrea Puddu andrea.puddu at tiscali.it
Thu Jul 31 11:27:02 CEST 2008

Hi Stefano,
I've been experiencing the same problem since a few months ago.

Have a look to my post on opencms-forum
http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=2932#7314

Unfortunately I haven't find a real solution, I suggest only a simple
workaround.

If you find any other solution, I'll appreciate if you can share it here.

Ciao,
Andrea