[opencms-dev] links during static export

Jaleel, Jehan jjaleel at harryfox.com
Fri Aug 1 17:32:17 CEST 2008

Hi all,

           When I export an HTML page out of opencms, I would like to
change the relative urls of all the links so that they are no longer
pointing to the VFS but rather they are pointing to resources in my
actual file system.

             Is there anyway to do this without using the <cms:link>
tag?

             I suspect the solution has something to do with tweaking
the opencms-importexport.xml file. If someone can provide a small sample
of the xml I have to put that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jehan