[opencms-dev] FCKeditor Error OpenCms 7.0.5 & WebSphere 6.1.0.0

Raul.Juanes.Pascual at everis.com Raul.Juanes.Pascual at everis.com
Tue Aug 5 09:20:05 CEST 2008

Ok, nice to know is not only my problem.
I have wrote some tags for solving all the problems I had with WebSphere.
When I finish it, I'll traslate the useful section to English and I'll
send you so you can use it for the guide you were preparing in case
someone else will ever had my problems.
Thaks a lot!

Chirouze Olivier <olivier.chirouze at volvo.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
05/08/2008 09:14
Please respond to
The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [opencms-dev] FCKeditor Error OpenCms 7.0.5 & WebSphere 6.1.0.0

Hi Raul,

I do have the same error and I am also running WebSphere! This looks like
a bug...
The workaround is to upload the image another way, and copy/paste the VFS
path to that image. Then the image will be properly added to the document.

I didn't find a way to browse to it, however...

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure
Volvo Information Technology