[opencms-dev] links during static export

Jaleel, Jehan jjaleel at harryfox.com
Wed Aug 6 16:04:00 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

              Thanks again for taking the time to reply to me on this.

"I guess it has to do with changing <userelativelinks> from true to
false
in that file indeed."

I tried using <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks> in the
opencms-importexport.xml file but it did not do anything. Any link using

"I found the synchronization feature that is much more simple and
faster.
The only pb so far is... it doesn't generate template files. Only
non-template files are usable once exported (because they are plain html
or img files...)"

Can you tell me how this synchronization feature works? Do I access it
through the Administration View?

Thanks,

Jehan