[opencms-dev] Files not accessible after import

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Mon Aug 11 17:35:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,

We have a pretty strange situation here. We have imported a whole lot of files into OpenCms, using a custom import function that piggy-backs on the standard OpenCms import. These files now show up with the red not-published flag and the file name is in black. None of the menu options are available on these files, even though the actual file can be accessed and looks good. However, without access to the menu (which simply doesn't open up), we can't publish the files.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? (we're using OpenCms 6).

Cheers,

Martin