[opencms-dev] changing the background color in the editor

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Aug 18 18:07:21 CEST 2008

If you set the color on the body tag in the stylesheet for your site and
tell the editor to use that stylesheet (On your template JSP set the
template-property with the path to your stylesheet), then the editor
will use that color as background.

Jaleel, Jehan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>            I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the background
> color in the WYSWIG editor. I do not see any button for it on the
> toolbar, I only see a button for fill color but that does not seem to
> affect the background color.
>

>            Even if the template that I am using for a particular page
> has a dark background, the editor still has white background when I do a
> direct edit on that page. Any suggestions.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jehan

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46