[opencms-dev] OAMP RSS Module

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 19 13:28:39 CEST 2008

Hi Olli,
I have been dealing with OAMP RSS for sometime.
As an example I suggest:

Type: rss_2.0
Description*: my_rss_example

collector: AllInFolder
Parameters: /demo_en/today/news/|ttnews|5

Mapping[1]
Title
Title

Mapping [2]**
Description
Teaser

Note:
If I don't insert Descritption* I get 'missing channel description error'
If I don't insert Descritption** I get a working but empty RSS feed

HTH,
Kind regards (and congratulation for your presentation in Cologne in May)

Andrea

Andrea Puddu
docpuddu at tiscali dot it
http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreapuddu