[opencms-dev] OutOfMemory applet upload + sessions created

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Wed Aug 20 15:22:52 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I am using the Applet upload and selected a bunch of files that, at the
end, make up to 184Mb.

I got an outofmemory error before the upload ended. I set 128Mb as
initial and maximum heap size for the JVM.

Are there any recomendations? A quick google doesn't give much
information on the subject.

What I found strange is the number of sessions that keeps increasing
while the Applet is working: up to 107 while I was the only user on
OpenCms (org.opencms.main.CmsSessionManager sessionCreated Session
created   - Total: 109 Current: 107). Is it really logicall?

Thanks

Olivier