[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Fri Aug 29 15:36:22 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot for this module, I was really waiting for it.

Anyway, I having a small problem with it.
After installation, I created a configuration file without no problem.
Then I added a jsp to my page (the guestbook) since I dont want to have
directly in my template for now. I added the provided code, declared a
"comments" property and pointed it to the configfile.

When I try to display this page now, I get the message
"/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.comments/elements/comme
nt_main.jsp" cannot be read. So I checked if it is there and published...yes

What could be the problem about this.

best regards
-- Marc