[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Fri Aug 29 16:32:29 CEST 2008

Thanks Olli...I guess I have to pay 5€ to the copy&paste-cashbox ;)

But I am getting a NullPointerException now. My page actually only
contains the template-inclusion and the code from documentation.

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>

<cms:include property="template" element="head" />
    <!-- COMMENTS START -->
    <c:set var="comments"><cms:property name="comments"
file="search"/></c:set>
    <c:if test="${!empty comments}">
    <cms:include

file="%(link.weak:/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.comments/elements/comment_main.jsp:a1074f4d-1205-11dd-8a3f-111d34530985)"

    <cms:param name="cmturi" value="${cms.requestContext.uri}" />
    </cms:include>
    </c:if>
    <!-- COMMENTS END -->
<cms:include property="template" element="foot" />

regards
-- Marc