[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 08:01:47 CEST 2008

Ok, not quite sure then. We have been running this module in testing couple of weeks not with no problems. One further idea, are you testing your module within a subsite scope (so your comments properly is not set to /sites/default/comments.xml but /comments.xml), since that might make a difference?

Other than that, maybe you could try to catch the exception in the JSP, so we could see the full stacktrace?

Regards,

Olli