[opencms-dev] Please help me

Rita Risso rita.risso at castagna.it
Mon Sep 1 10:57:28 CEST 2008

Hi Satyendra,
first of all you can give a look to the TemplateOne (or TemplateTwo in the
newest release of OpenCms) example developed by Alkacon.
This template is a sample of what you can do with OpenCms: you can find how
to insert news, events, simple page of text, XML data and so on.
OpenCms is a very powerfull system but it is not so easy to understand and
the documentation about it is so poor.

I hope this little suggestion can help you

Good luck

Rita

Hello EveryOne

Hi ,I'm new for "content management system". Now i have configured the
Opencms 7 to my system, but i don't have idea to start work with this. I
want to develop a website through this. please give me guideline so that i
can do that. also provide me some information so that i will become friendly
with this cms. i have good knowledge of java and jsp.

please help me..

--
Thanks & Regards
Satyendra Singh