[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 14:51:36 CEST 2008

Ok, I tried all kinds of possibilities regarding the comments-property:
removed special character like "_", and copied all files (config and
jsp) to the root page of my site (its not in the system-folder). No success.

If I am reading the StackTrace right, the problem arises in the method
getPages()

	at com.alkacon.opencms.comments.CmsCommentsAccess.getPages(CmsCommentsAccess.java:574)
	at com.alkacon.opencms.comments.CmsCommentsAccess.init(CmsCommentsAccess.java:684)
	at org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean.<init>(CmsJspLoginBean.java:95)
	at com.alkacon.opencms.comments.CmsCommentsAccess.<init>(CmsCommentsAccess.java:184)
	at org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.offline.system.modules.com_alkacon_opencms_comments.elements.comment_005fmain_jsp._jspService(comment_005fmain_jsp.java:93)

I am really running out of ideas but this module is so promising, I have
quite some ideas how to use.

regards
-- Marc