[opencms-dev] Comments module:

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 17:04:01 CEST 2008

Ok, the module is working...BUT ONLY in the system folder (module). I
just copied the comment-code to the main template, then I copied the
comment-confguration (the one that wasnt working before) in the same
folder and it works.

I want to use this module as a guestbook, directly in my site-directory.

Could it be that this code
<cms:include
file="%(link.weak:/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.comments/elements/comment_main.jsp
is not working from a sitedirectory?