[opencms-dev] user permisions

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Tue Sep 9 14:39:46 CEST 2008

I would personally:

- create a group with both "project manager group" and "project user group" flag
- affect the following permissions for that group on the specific folder:

Allow:
-	Read
-	Write
-	View
Don't forget to check Overwrite inherited and click Set.

Tip: The right to publish a content of a folder is actually set by permission "responsible".

Olivier