[opencms-dev] need some help on customizing the <cms:link> tag

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 15:19:40 CEST 2008

Ok, added some debugging info to my parser class and it looks that that one
is getting called ok with the following tag:

<cms:parse parserClass="myClassName" param="config">
		<cms:include element="body" editable="true" />
</cms:parse>

So, it must be that I have something wrong with my parser implementation.
Maybe I will create a copy of org.opencms.util.CmsHtmlParser and take it
from there... But still if anyone do have custom parser class for me to show
that would be very useful :)

Regards,

Olli