[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.5 + GlassFish V2 = HTTP Status 404

Christian-Josef Schrattenthaler christian-josef at schrattenthaler.com
Tue Sep 9 16:15:02 CEST 2008

Hi!

I have the actual JDK/JRE (1.6.0_07) and Java EE with GlassFish V2 (=Sun Java
System Application Server 9.1_02) installed.

If I try to deploy the opencms.war, I get the following error message
after/while deploying:

***
Deployment has succeeded with following warning, please look at the log file
for details
Error occurred during application loading phase. The application will not run
properly. Please fix your application and redeploy. WARNING:
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: LifecycleException:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Critical error during OpenCms initialization:
The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled.
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: LifecycleException: javax.ser...
***

After a restart of the server I tried all listet URLs from the install.html
file, but I get allways the same error page:

***
HTTP Status 404 -
---
type Status report
message
descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
---
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02
***

I added the logfiles in the attachment of this e-mail.

Please help!

Thanks,
Christian.