[opencms-dev] Best Practices for Setting up 'staging'environment for Content?

Mathias Lin mathias.conradt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:13:23 CEST 2008

Hi Shi,
I think Olivier is looking for a commenting module for the backend, where
the validator can add notes to any kind of file (not just one certain
filetype) for the editor to review. Something that integrates into the
workplace.
I think your module is meant more for frontend usage, right? But can this
functionality be integrated into the backend/workplace?
Frontend commenting module has recently been published by Alkacon, but it's
also just for frontend usage from my understanding.
http://www.nabble.com/Alkacon-OAMP-Comments-module-available-td19197079.html
Mathias