[opencms-dev] cms:parse tag usage

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:45:32 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Yes, this is how I did it, but not sure what I need to put in my visitor
object.

At the moment I have only overwritten the process method as follows:

public String process(String html, String encoding) throws ParserException {

    	System.out.println("OLLI DEBUG A:"+html);

        // return the result
        return html;
    }

But if I do this I see the content in System.out, but the content area in my
rendered web page is empty :(

Regards,

Olli