[opencms-dev] Best Practicesfor Settingup 'staging'environment for Content?

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Thu Sep 11 12:59:10 CEST 2008

Hi Shi,

Again, that's something I will have to look at carefully, so I will wait a bit.
But thanks a lot for your answer, I'll keep the URLs preciously for later :-)

By the way, do you have any plans for your LDAP module? I remember you wanted to release it for OpenCms 7.0.x... Something I would be very interested in ;-)

You guys seem to have developped a whole lot of modules for OpenCms...

Olivier