[opencms-dev] Site switching in workplace is buggy

pmarchwiak pmarchwiak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:22:50 CEST 2008

I am using OpenCms 6.2.3. The problem I am seeing is that when I attempt to
switch sites (from "/sites/default" to "/") nothing happens. The page will
refresh but both the left bar and the main view will remain at
"/sites/default". I can get around this by typing "/" directly into the
location bar, but even then only the main view gets updated and the left nav
remains stuck at "/sites/default/".
My guess is that this is some kind of configuration problem. Any ideas?