[opencms-dev] Saving files problem

Колесник Семен koleso-odessa at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 12 14:56:44 CEST 2008

  I have a problem with saving some files. I export database from running site (OpenCMS 6) and import it to local machine (OpenCMS 7). During import process there were several messages like this:
( 6 / 418 ) Parsing links for "/sites/ua/en/_boxes/boxes_bkup/direct_banking_consumer.html"... failed

  I noticed that all the files with that message have the same urgent problem: when I open controlCode of file and just try to save it (!) I saw empty page with error message:
 "javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.htmlparser.Remark.toHtml(Z)Ljava/lang/String;"

Can anyone told me what is this?

Thanks in advance.

Semen Kolesnik.