[opencms-dev] Filter xmlcontent for overview-pages

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Tue Sep 16 01:39:11 CEST 2008

Hi

I would like to filter out certain xmcontents if an element has a
certain value.

I tried the following

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/_modules/raceevents/raceevent_%(number).html|raceevent|200"
    pageSize="10"
    pageIndex="%(param.pageIndex)"
    pageNavLength="10" editable="true">

    <c:set var="mode"><cms:contentshow element="Mode"/></c:set>
    <c:if test="${mode == 'Cup'}">

the problem with this approach is, that I will get a lot of empty
editable-icons since the code for those is added with the contenload. I
already tried to make use of this preload attrobute or the
cms:contentinfo but without any success.

Is there any other way to do this. Of course I could create a special
content-type for each possible value butI prefer to keep the system
clean and make use of a more sophisticated apporach.

Thanks