[opencms-dev] Filter xmlcontent for overview-pages

Steve Bryan steve at bright-interactive.com
Tue Sep 16 13:18:35 CEST 2008

I think the opencms 7 book (Packt, OpenCms 7 Development) has a good example
of how to do this (using the cms:editable tag and some custom code for
implementing the contentload loop).

Steve

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:52:41 +0200
From: "Sandrine Prousteau" <s.prousteau at eurelis.com>
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Filter xmlcontent for overview-pages

Hi
I think you should read the CmsJspTagEditable class, in which I found this:

"To do manual placement of the direct edit buttons, you need to place
<cms:editable mode="manual"> and </cms:editable> around your HTML."