[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6, Fckeditor links and Firefox 3

Roberto Melino roberto.melino at regulus.it
Mon Sep 22 11:20:36 CEST 2008

There's a problem with OpenCms 6.2.3, Fckeditor link building function
and Firefox 3 (/system/workplace/editors/dialogs/link.jsp).
This function on Firefox 3 produce a wrong result:
/javascript:void(0);/*1222073467251*// (the number should be a time tag).
The same function with other version of Firefox and other browsers works
well.
In OpenCms 7 the problem is solved, probably with a new version of
Fckeditor that corrects the bug.
I've notice that, after you created the link, using the context menu
(mouse right button click over the link), there's a function available
that works well (Edit link, showed with a chained world icon). This
function uses resources/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckdialog.html page and
it's more rich of attributes to guide the link building, but I don't
understand how to activate directly this function inside the editor
menu, in substitution of the incorrect one.
Any suggestion?
Thank you
Roberto Melino