[opencms-dev] [XSD, content rendering] Beginner question - I receive "??? xyz ???" when accessing xml elements

Florian Gutmann blackfeet at gmx.at
Wed Sep 24 10:08:08 CEST 2008

cms:contentcheck should be what you are looking for.

Normally i read structured contents something like this:

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${file}" editable="true">
	<cms:contentcheck ifexists="Content/Title">
		<h3><cms:contentshow element="Content/ Title "/></h3>
	</cms:contentcheck>
</cms:contentload>

--

Florian