[opencms-dev] HELP! Failed to install opencms on my shared hosting

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Fri Sep 26 13:50:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

I personally had to just put the opencms.war file directly in webapps/
directory. The file would automatically extract to a new webapps/opencms
folder and work from there.

You then need to connect to
http://<yourhost>:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html
<http://<yourhost>:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html>