[opencms-dev] Goran Skocibusic is out of the office.

Goran Skocibusic Goran.Skocibusic at interone.de
Fri Sep 26 22:56:59 CEST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  26.09.2008 and will not return until
20.10.2008.

I will be out of the office starting 29.09.2008 and will not return until
20.10.2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. In urgent cases please get in
contact with Falk Hennicke (falk.hennicke at interone.de).

Goran Skocibusic
Web Developer

Interone Worldwide GmbH
Atlantic-Haus
Zirkusweg 1
D - 20359 Hamburg
Germany
T +49.40.43 29 69-5877
F +49.40.43 29 69-5090

mailto:goran.skocibusic at interone.de
http://www.interone.de

AG München HRA 79582
Geschäftsführer: Christian Dietrich, Martin Gassner, Martin Hubert, Marcus
Kikisch, Jan-Peter Lübcke, Christoph Mecke, Gert Müller, Markus Noder

NOTE: Information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may
not copy, disclose or deliver this message or any part of it to anyone, in
any form. In such case, you should delete this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that does not relate to the official business of BBDO Germany
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.